The Safest and Lightest true Snatch-Block in the Off-Road Industry!
Snatch Block – Heavy Duty Light-Weight Aluminum – Maximize your off-road vehicle recovery efforts with the TRE Snatch Block. As most snatch blocks weigh around ten pounds, Ours is only 2 pounds! 100% Made in the USA. Maintenance-Free design, precision machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum and industrial grade Nylatron pulley. Specifically designed smooth radius connection eye to be used with a Warrior Soft-Shackle or our Warrior Tree-Saver Soft-Shackle as an attachment, while still enabling the use of a standard 3/4″ bow shackle (D-ring). This snatch-block is easily used in conjunction with your winch in an off-road vehicle recovery situation. It significantly improves the functionality of your winch, increasing its pull power by creating a mechanical advantage. It also allows you to change the direction or angle of your winch’s rope when the anchor point is offset. This highly functional single bearing sheave is a revolutionary design that helps make off-road vehicle recovery safe and simple. Due to its unique design in size and weight, it is easy stowed in any vehicle or recovery gear bag. A must have for any off-road enthusiast!
TRE Snatch Block Features:
- Designed to be used with a Soft-Shackle anchor attachment
- Maintenance Free design
- Heavy duty Nylatron self lubricating pulley
- Lightweight – ONLY 2 lbs.
- Precision Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade Aluminum
- Designed specifically for use with synthetic winch rope only, up to 7/16″ diameter
- For use with Winches up to 20,000 lbs.
- Easy to use smooth edge swing block
- Can be used with standard 3/4″ steel bow shackle
- Easy to store due to compact lightweight design
- MIL-A 8625 Type III Hard Anodized Black for abrasion resistance and finish protection
- Tested to 40, 000 lbs.
- 100% Made in USA