The lockable stainless steel cage keeps your axe head safe and out of the way when mounted to the side of the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack. Super simple installation – just slide the bolts and brackets into the side rail of the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray and tighten.
- The Front Runner Axe Mounting Bracket is a safe and secure option for traveling with your long handled axe.
- Bolts slide in to the slot of a Front Runner Slimline II side rail or can be adapted and bolted to other racks or surfaces.
- Axe head is protected in steel cage.
- 2mm (0.078”) Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Can accommodate most axe sizes.
Note: Mounting requires axe handle to have hole diameter of 12mm (0.5").
Axe bracket, aluminum bush, rubber insert handle bracket, M10 eye nut and bolt kit
L 340mm (13.38") x W 160mm (6.29") x H 85mm (3.34")