7/8″ x 30 foot long 100% double braided nylon recovery rope designed for Jeeps and mid-sized trucks and SUVs. Up to 30% kinetic energy storing stretch. Polymer coating for abrasion and UV light protection as well as moisture absorption prevention. Minimum Breaking Strength- 28,300 pounds Tested and Made In The USA.
Factor 55’s 5/8″ x 20′ Extreme Duty Kinetic Energy Rope rope is coated with a flexible, durable, weather-resistant polymeric coating. Rubberized rope eyes further increase durability at the wear points of the rope. Rated at 14,800 lb MBS, Factor 55’s 5/8″ x 20′ diameter Extreme Duty Kinetic Energy Rope is designed for use on increasingly popular UTV/ATV/POWERSPORTS machines. While smaller than some of the other Kinetic Ropes Factor 55 offers, the 5/8″ x 20′ rope still packs a lot of performance in a compact package.
- For use on UTV/ATV/POWERSPORTS
- 5/8″ x 20′ Length
- 14,800 lb Minimum Breaking Strength
- Double Braid Nylon Construction
- Polymeric Coating for Abrasion Resistance
- Sealed Against Stain and Water Absorption
- UV and Abrasion Resistant Coating
- Individually Serialized for Material Lot Traceability
- Weight 2 lbs 10 oz
- Made in USA
Engineered, Tested, and Made In The USA.